This one-day event will provide insight into the unique contribution of volunteering and what works when designing, commissioning and implementing early prevention to achieve outcomes for babies, parents and communities.
At the event you’ll learn about…
- Why perinatal volunteering is a good investment
- Evidence: how it reduces pressure on public services
- Delivering best value volunteering: how high quality implementation is crucial
- How to embed volunteering alongside the ‘system’
- Pioneering perinatal volunteer programmes that are leading this approach; challenges; achievements and lessons they have for others
- Increasing the involvement of fathers
This event brings together national leaders, innovators, researchers and lead practitioners who are already delivering successful perinatal volunteer programmes.