Join national and international experts in perinatal mental health in discussing the latest cutting edge research on intergenerational mental health. The conference is taking place in London on September 13th, 2017. It is funded through a programme grant by the Big Lottery Fund.
- The event will cover exciting topics providing valuable insight into the latest research on:
impact of maternal mental health on the foetus,
- parental mental illness and its impact on parenting,
- mental health and child development,
- epigenetics and social development,
- transgenerational transmission of mental health trauma.
Dr Alain Gregoire, Chair, MMHA
Clare Dolman, Vice Chair, MMHA
Chair of the Organising Committee:
Dr Camilla Rosan, Programme Lead for Family, Children and Young People, Mental Health Foundation
Venue: Sir Alexander Fleming Building Foyer and Lecture Theatre, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ